Full Time/Part Time Resort Services Representatives, working 2-5 days per week, needed at premier Pet Resort and Salon on Northwest side of Indianapolis, near Zionsville/Whitestown. This fast paced and ever growing business is seeking applicants who are team players with high energy and outstanding customer service skills.
Applicants with a flexible schedule are preferred. Applicants who cannot work weekends need not apply.
The Resort Services Representative is responsible for exceptional guest sales and service at the front desk and all
tasks and systems to support the efficient delivery of guest satisfaction. This position is heavily involved in marketing the business to guests and consistently wowing our guests with very high quality service.
Some of the duties of this position include:
*Utilize sales and marketing skills to promote appropriate services to guests and
*Welcome guests, answer questions, respond to requests
*Handle phone calls, manage voicemail, prepare mailings
*Respond to client email inquiries, process online forms
*Manage client information, process reservations, confirm client requirements, and
*Check clients in and out, prepare billings, collect payments
*Prepare daily reports, customer feedback cards, pet report cards, file notes, front desk forms, and publications
*Opening and closing responsibilities
- The Full Time/Part Time Resort Services Representative must have at least 2 years of office experience and
previous work experience with Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Previous work experience in a sales position is preferred.
- Previous hotel or resort work experience is preferred.
- Candidates applying for this position must maintain a friendly, positive, and professional outlook.
- We are looking for Representatives who have an outgoing personality, high energy, enthusiasm, and an upbeat attitude.
- A sincere love of pets and an understanding of their general care is required.
- The Representative must be comfortable handling dogs and cats.
This position works Daytime Shifts of 6:45-1, 1-Close, 9-CL, or 6:45 – CL. The schedule will vary working 2-5
days per week. We are open Weekends excluding Major Holidays. The Representative is likely to spend most of the
day on their feet, actively servicing guests and assisting Resort Staff.
If you have a resume, feel free to upload using the link below. Thank you for your interest in The Animal Den